This Policy does not apply to PII:
- that we collect in ways other than through the Service, including on any other website that we or a third party operate; or
- that any third party may collect, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Service.
By visiting or otherwise using the Service, you agree to our collection and use of PII as this Policy describes. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and agree to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
PII That You Manually Provide Us
The PII that you manually provide us through or in connection with the Service may include:
- Information that you enter into forms displayed through the Service. This includes information that you may provide when you request that we contact you or when you submit questions to us at https://nowlive.shop/contact-us for us to consider answering in our publications. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
In these ways, we may ask you for your name, your company’s name, email address, social media handles or other social media account information, payment-related information and information about how you have used the Service. You also may have the option to freely enter text, so if you choose to provide us with PII as part of those free-text submissions, we will receive it there as well.
PII That We Collect Automatically Through Data Collection Technologies
As you use the Service, we or our Third-Party Services may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment and browsing actions. These may include:
- Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on theService.
- Information about your computer/device and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We or our Third-Party Services also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
We collect this information to help us understand how people use the Service, how we can improve its speed, how we can make it easier for people to use it and in some cases to advertise the Service or other products that we offer. The technologies we or our Third-PartyServices use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Some pages or areas within the Service may contain electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that let us, for example, count users who have visited those pages and for other website statistics, like recording the popularity of website content and verifying system and server integrity.
You may opt out of our use of these tools with you, and you can learn more about how to do so at the DigitalAdvertising Alliance’s Webchoices page, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)’s Framework and the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt Out page.
How We Use Your PII
We use your PII to:
- Provide the Service to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Let you know about changes to theService or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it – for example, replying to questions that you submit to our Contact web page or our “Ask-SEO-Questions” page.
We also may combine PII that we gather from you, as described in this Policy, with PII relating to you that we receive from Third-Party Services.
If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Service), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose PII to Third Parties
We may disclose aggregated information (information that relates in aggregate, summary terms to our visitors, but does not identify them or disclose any PII) without restriction or notification.
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose PII to third parties except:
- to work with Third-Party Services that we use to provide or market the Service or other products that we offer.
- to share with Third-Party Services for storage of PII that we and Third-Party Services collect relating to you.
- where we believe it is necessary to respond to legal claims asserted against us, to comply with legal process (e.g.warrants and subpoenas), to enforce or administer our agreements, to prevent fraud, for risk assessment, for investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others.
- to subsidiaries or affiliates that we may have today or in the future.
- to a buyer or other successor in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the transferred assets include PII held by NOW Live about our users
.● in ways to which you otherwise consent.
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Service or to participate in our own advertising or other business activities. These include Shopify Inc., Facebook’s Pixel and other Facebook tools, Google Analytics and other Google tools, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Cloudflare, Webflow, Gorgias, and Twitter, and may include others in the future.
Third-Party Services collect, use and share PII pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. Some of them, including Google, may use location information and other PII to serve advertisements to consumers on other websites. By using our Service, you consent to our providing PII with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
For more information about how Google’s services use PII, see “
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.”
DATA SECURITY; WAIVER OF CLAIMS
We use reasonable efforts to protect your PII from unauthorized access, but we cannot and do not warrant or promise that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers.
BY USING THE SERVICE,YOU (A) CONSENT TO OUR USING YOUR PII AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY DESPITE THIS RISK; (B) WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATE COMPANY THAT WE HAVE OR MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE RELATING TO THE INTERCEPTION,USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PII BY THIRD PARTIES UNAUTHORIZED BY US; AND (C)AGREE TO NOTIFY US PROMPTLY IF YOU SUSPECT ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF PII.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. No one underage 18 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Service.
Your Rights with Respect to PII
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that we update, edit or delete any PII that we maintain relating to you, and we will honor any such requests to the extent that we have the ability to. If Third-Party Services have PII relating to you, their use of that PII will be subject to their own practices.
“Do Not Track” Technology
If you use Do-Not-Track tools to prevent websites and software products from tracking your online behavior across websites, please be aware that (except as we describe above in the section involving cookies) we do not change the way the Service works in response to requests not to be tracked. You may, however, be able to disable certain tracking signals used by individual Third-Party Services, which you may do by accessing those services.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of PII except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to email@example.com or the phone number on our website.